Spencer Graves Feel Better About Starting Fire After Seeing This DIY Fail

Our latest DIY home project that has gone wrong.

After having issues with his refrigerator door shutting, a man tried to remedy the problem by using superglue.

He ended up causing more problems and had to buy a new fridge.

Spencer recently caught his chicken nuggets on fire when he left a sauce packet wrapper stuck to the box of nuggets then put it in the microwave.

DIY home remedies are risky, do any of them work out? Let us know!

@spencergravesshow @itsmeganterry @mrspencergraves

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content