Spencer Graves Sets Fire in Home

Spencer accidentally started a fire in his home.

He attempted to reheat his chicken mcnuggets, and he didn't realize that there was a sauce lid stuck to the mcnugget box.

The next thing he knew, the whole thing was popping and on fire in the microwave.

Megan said that she's done something similar, when she tried to melt the left over peanut butter in the microwave, she didn't realize there were small remenents of the metal top, stuck around the brim. Needless to say it exploded in her microwave as well.

What home projects have you done that didn't end up well?

Let us know!

@mrspencergravesshow @itsmeganterry @spencergravesshow

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content