At Home Accident Gave Megan a Chemical Burn

Some people are more injury prone than others, and the epic fails are unbelievable.

Megan woke up this morning and went about her morning routine. Everything was going fairly normal until she felt her eye burning as she was about to leave the house.

Meg doubled back, looked in the mirror and saw she had a glob of sunscreen in her eye.

Spencer couldn't understand how this happened, or why women wear sunscreen.

Megan now needs to explain to Spencer skin care 101, and that being clumsy is just a biproduct of getting out of the house on time.

How are you accidentally injuring yourself?

@spencergravesshow @itsmeganterry @mrspencergraves

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content