A man in Massachusetts is out a could hundred bucks after eating his Airpods. Brad Gauthier of Worcester ate one of his AirPods while he slept. Gauthier woke up, started his day and even did chores around the house. It was later in the day when Gauthiers stomach began to hurt. Gauthier still didn't put two and two together until his son his reminded him that he lost an AirPod. Doctors were able to remove the AirPod and Gauthier says that the sound is ok but the microphone is glitchy.
Photo: Getty Images