Whether you've used them, we've heard them. This morning on 'Spencer And Kristen," we went over some of the best and the most cheesy one's we've ever heard.
1. "I got my library card, so now I'm checking you out."
2. "Are you from Tennessee? 'Cause you're the only ten I see."
3. "Do you like raisins? Well, how do you feel about a date?"
4. "There's something wrong with my phone. It doesn't have your number in it."
5. "Feel my shirt. Do you think it's made of boyfriend material?"
6. "I must be in a museum, because you're a work of art."
7. "You must be tired, because you've been running through my mind all night."
8. "Are you a time traveler? 'Cause I can see you in my future."
9. "My name is Microsoft. Can I crash at your place tonight?"
10. "Are you a magician? 'Cause when I look at you, everything disappears."
Spencer even said that he heard one that was really clever. A person needs a sugar packet with "SUGAR" written on it and that's it. Then, drop it and say "I think you dropped your name tag."
A recent study found that most men will fall for a line while women rarely react positively.
Photo: Getty Images