- Who's ready for the most wonderful time of the year with hot dog candy canes?!
- These new Hot Dog Candy Canes look like a typical holiday candy cane, but they don’t taste like it. Instead of those red and white lines representing peppermint, they’re hiding a hot dog flavor.
- The novelty candy company Archie McPhee is selling six-packs of these hot dog flavored candy canes for $6.50. We hear they're already sold out, but you can sign up to get an email when they have more in stock.
- Selling odd candy cane flavors is their thing. Their other flavors include bacon, sardines, ketchup, kale, pickles, pizza, and mac-and-cheese.
- You can check them out at McPhee.com.
Photo Credit: Getty Images