MANY AMERICANS THINK THEY HAVE WHAT IT TAKE TO BE AN OLYMPIC ATHLETE
- A new survey shows 40-percent of Americans think they are fit enough to compete in the Olympics.
- Half of that number came from the Northeast and 70-percent were under 35
- The One Poll survey also found that 80-percent have followed the coverage
- Baseball and softball were the favorite new sports for those asked and MMA is the one most want to come next
- Over half thought the Olympic should have been canceled this year due to COVID
- Source SWNS Digital
- Photo Credit: Getty Images