Oreo Opens Its First-Ever Oreo Café in New Jersey
- Get in the car, we're going to New Jersey!
- Oreo just opened its first-ever Oreo Cafe in East Rutherford's American Dream entertainment complex.
- This is the spot for Oreo brownies and cookies, Oreo Cookies and Cream cheesecakes, milkshakes, and Oreo cookie waffle cone sundaes.
- Don't want to limit yourself? Step up to the cafe's Twist Your Oreo bar that includes Oreo-inspired chocolate sauces and sprinkles for 200 different flavor combinations.
- The cafe also has a not-so-secret menu treat dubbed the Oreo Doughnut S'Morewich; Oreo ice cream packed between chocolate waffle cone pieces, topped with a giant marshmallow, a glazed doughnut, chocolate sauce, sprinkles, and an Oreo cookie!
Photo Credit: Getty Images