Guy Fieri Drops $30K On Pigs At Sonoma County Fair, Will Donate Them To Charity
- Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri has become one of the most recognizable faces in the food industry. He makes a good living sharing his passion for food.
- Mr. Flavortown is putting his money to good use dropping $30K on pigs during an auction near his hometown of Santa Rosa, California.
- According to reports, Fieri received a letter from a student that belonged to a local branch of the Future Farmers of America. He asked Guy to stop by the livestock auction at the Sonoma County Fair, so he did.
- Fieri was accompanied by a few friends, and they all placed the winning bid on 16 different pigs, which included a single pig that ran him a cool $10 grand.
- All the hogs will all be donated to charity.
- And remember, this is also the "Guy" that quietly raised over $20 million for restaurant workers during the pandemic.
Photo Credit: Getty Images