Fauci says masks could be coming back...even for the vaccinated
- If you’re enjoying walking around without a mask – don’t get too comfortable.
- Speaking on CNN's “State of the Union,” Dr.Anthony Fauci said we're going in the wrong direction and the models have always shown us the worst possible scenario.
- As for CDC guidance about masks, he says he's part of an active conversation about recommending that the vaccinated wear masks indoors again.
- Fauci says people in communities with a higher rate of spread should still wear a mask indoors even if they are vaccinated.
- Source:CNN’s “State of the Union”
- Photo Credit: Getty Images