Workers in Nebraska Burger King Post on Sign "We Quit!"
- After alleged short-staffing, managerial issues and hectic work conditions, employees at a Lincoln, Nebraska Burger King quit but not before putting up "We All Quit" on their BK sign outside.
- The BK's former GM, Rachael Flores, told Today that shifts meant to be covered by seven people were often covered by only two employees at a time, employees fell ill after the AC stopped working in the restaurant.
- Flores also said she was called a "baby" for being two minutes late to a manager's meeting because she went somewhere to cool down while the AC was out. When Flores reported her boss to upper management, she alleges her boss said she was lying about the whole exchange.
- Flores was fired for putting up the sign days before she had planned to quit her job as BK's GM; at least six other employees left when she did.
- A Burger King spokesperson said, "The work experience described at this location is not in line with our brand values."
Photo Credit: Getty Images