Two new flavors of Oreos are coming!!!
- America's favorite cookie, Oreo, announced two new limited-edition flavors: "Salted Carmel Brownie" and "Apple Cider Donut" in a press conference last week.
- The two new summer flavors are “Salted Carmel Brownie” and “Apple Cider Donut."
- The Salted Caramel Brownie features two layers of creme — caramel, and brownie, and sprinkled salt on top of the cookie. This marks the first time Oreo has ever sported a topping, and hopefully that means more topped Oreos are on the horizon.
- Packages of "Salted Caramel Brownie" Oreos will hit shelves in July (they're already listed on Instacart).
- The “Apple Cider Donut” will be made with Golden Oreos and have an apple cider-flavored filling and won't hit shelves until August.
Photo Credit: Getty Images