Social Distancing Bands Helping People Feel More Comfortable at Events
- Life is returning to normal, people are vaccinated but there's still a sense of awkwardness when it comes to shaking hands and hugging.
- A lot of big events like conferences and weddings are using these social distance wristbands that help people know who's comfortable with what.
- The company Social Bands, hope that their new color-coded wristbands make those individual preferences known without anyone having to say a word.
- Red means stay six feet away, yellow means touching elbows is okay and green means you're okay with things like handshakes, high-fives, and hugs again.
- Are you down to wear one of these wristbands?