Krispy Kreme took some heat for giving free donuts to vaccinated customers... some said it wasn't fair because not everyone COULD get their shot yet... others shamed them because obesity is one of the greatest risk factors for getting serious symptoms... but they are sticking to their promise.
- Krispy Kreme wants to show its support for those who have received their COVID-19 vaccine.
- Between now and the end of the year, bring your vaccination card into a Krispy Kreme and they'll show you some love with one free Original Glazed donut.
- Don't worry, Krispy Kreme won't take a pic of your personal info on your vaccination card.
- The donut maker knows it might take a minute for some to get vaccinated; that's why this offer is good at any US location for the entire year.
- Don't want to go inside Krispy Kreme? No problem. Just swing through the drive-thru and show 'em your card for your free donut.
BUTTTT- if you are feeling left out don't worry. Krispy Kreme is giving everyone a free doughnut today, and every Monday through May 24th. It's separate from the chain's promotion that requires proof of a COVID-19 vaccination to pick up a free sugary treat. No purchase is necessary.
Photo: Getty Images