Do you need a digital detox? This could be for you!
- Cause the only way some of us will put down our phones is a chance at thousands of dollars... Reviews.org could pay you to go screen-free.
- The catch? You've got to be willing to ignore your phones, laptops, TVs and tablets for an entire 24 hours.
- Reviews.org's selected candidates will receive a safe to store their electronics in for 24 hours, along with a $200 Amazon gift card to put together a tech-free survival kit.
- If you survive the challenge and review your experience, Reviews.org will pay you $2,400.
- First, you have to apply for the Digital Detox Challenge at Reviews.org before March 26th. The company will select its challengers on March 29th.
- Oh, Reviews.org said you can use a microwave during your 24 hours away from screens. They're not monsters. :)
Photo Credit: Getty Images